ARGOS was founded in 2020 after our founder David was called in to an organisation to review and uplift yet another cloud environment’s security posture after they had a security incident.
David saw a pattern that was repeating itself at almost every organisation he worked for, and that was a misinterpretation of basic cloud security principles, the Cloud Shared Responsibility Model.
Organisation after organisation required assessments that native cloud services just were not cut out for, custom scripts too difficult to maintain and existing products just not catered towards the consultant.
That is when David decided to develop ARGOS.
From the start ARGOS was driven by the following principles:
- Security first! We do not charge for basic security practices like Single Sign On (SSO) or multi factor authentication (MFA). Everybody should have access to this, so we support that.
- ARGOS needs to seemlessly integrate and not waste people’s time. This is why we set ourselves a goal of an average “implementation time” of less than 20 minutes.
- Build for the customer. We know, because we were on your side before. ARGOS is built BY CONSULTANTS FOR CONSULTANTS.
ARGOS has its roots in Greek mythology, a many-eyed giant that is sometimes described as “all-seeing” and “always watching”, exactly what our customers expect us to do as well.
Meet The Team
- Built and led large technical teams at major European and Australian Cloud Solution Providers
- Previously founded XIRUS, a successful Cloud Consulting business that was recognised as a Microsoft Gold Partner for Cloud
- 9 years in a row Microsoft MVP Award for Cloud
- Passionate about Cloud Security and IT training
- Private Pilot, always happy to do interviews up in the air, and aspiring Strongman athlete
- Software development enthusiast that built sustainable products for a number of European startups & outsourcing companies
- Previously founded CyberArchitects – a full-cycle customer-centered software development team
- 9 years in the industry as a developer, team leader & project manager
- Keen on Cloud, Microsoft technologies & modern JS frameworks
- Optimist, in love with sports and the work that I am doing
- Studied and graduating at Deakin University with a Bachelor of Information Technology, majoring in Cyber security
- Microsoft certified in Azure fundamentals
- Enjoy designing and learning all things technology including working with UI, developing informative videos and providing IT security